Security Officers Contract Guards
CODE OF CONDUCT
This code of conduct, all security officers and contract guards should adhere to these basic rules while on the job:
- Behave honestly and with integrity.
- Act with care and diligence.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy and without harassment.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- Comply with client and employer policies.
- Never provides false, misleading or incomplete information in response to a request for information that is made for official purposes.
- Use client and employer resources in a proper manner.
- Stay alert at all times while on the job